The Acts of Order is a group of powerful young heroes from four different worlds who have sided with the Alliance. They are the Alliance's answer to The Acts Of Chaos. The group consists of Ichigo Kurosaki, Naruto Uzumaki, Monkey D. Luffy and Natsu Dragneel.
Given their similar traits and roles, the Acts get along quite well with each other. They recognize each other as strong individuals and respect each other's determination and ideals.
Initially, they had a hard time getting along and have experienced moments of irritation with each other. Ichigo showed irritation at Luffy in Chisujo's palace when Luffy commented on his hair, and the Acts engaged in an all-out brawl after the palace invasion. Even during the war, the Acts have moments of frustration with each other. During the Anemones Plains Arc, Naruto found Ichigo to be too prudish when he demanded Erza to wear less revealing armor, and Ichigo likewise deemed Naruto to be too perverted.
Despite this, the Acts have grown to respect each other and recognize each other as equals, as evidenced by their interaction after their bout at Chitsujo's palace. In battle, they have been shown to be capable of strong teamwork and can hold each other's back in battle. Ichigo and Naruto, during the Anemones Plains Arc, were capable of taking out multiple Pacifista together in battle as well as Bartholomew Kuma, utilizing various team techniques to defeat the Warlord.
-In various Q/A's, ND2014 has listed the Acts from weakest to strongest as follows: Natsu, Luffy, Ichigo, Naruto
One Piece is still continuing, so this order is subject to change.
- Each Act of Order is related to a well known or famous/noble family in their worlds.
- Natsu is the younger brother of Zeref. Who is the emperor of the Alverez Empire which in a way makes him royalty.
- Naruto's mother Kushina Uzumaki is a member of the Uzumaki Clan who were distant relatives of the Senju Clan who helped found the Hidden Leaf Village and he is also the son of Minato Namikaze the 4th Hokage
- Monkey D. Luffy is a member of the Clan of D which, Gol D. Roger belonged to as well.
- Ichigo's mother belonged to the Kurosaki family, a family of pure Quincies like the Ishida and were considered to be nobility at the time and what's more is that Ichigo's father, Isshin Shiba was the head of the Shiba Clan, a clan that was once considered equal in status to that of the Kuchiki and the Shihōin before the Shiba clan's fall from grace.
-According to Yasutora Sado, Ichigo is arguably the smartest Act of Order.