As will I for I have to gotten stronger for opening my heart to love. The Love I feel for my subjects, the love I feel for my sisters, And most of all the love I feel for Monkey D. Luffy has made me stronger than before: Chapter 32 When Light is Dark
Boa Hancock is the Empress of Amazon Lily and the famed Pirate Empress. She is a former Warlord of the Sea, having been stripped of her position after joining the Allied Forces. She is currently a captain in the 3rd Division.
History (One Piece Manga)Edit
Five World War PrologueEdit
Five World War Fairy Tail CampaignEdit
Hancock has a degree of respect for Kakashi, One because he is the commander of the unit and two because she was impressed with his planning and leadership skills.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
As formerly one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea Hancock is strong fighter being feared by even Pirates and Marries alike and even majority of the Vice-Admirals. Before the war during the battle of Marine ford she as able to take on several members of the Whitebeard Pirates and destroy multiple Pacificas and even fight evenly with Smoker.
Hancock ate the Love Love Fruit granting her the ability to turn anyone who has an attraction towards her into stone. She can do this by simply hitting her targets or shooting at them from along distance. However her Devil Fruit will not have effect on anyone is not attracted to her. Examples so far are Monkey D. Luffy, Sasuke Uchiha, Franmalth and As Nodt.
- Love-Love Beam: Boa Hancock forms a Heart Shape with her hands and fires a pink heart beam at her opponents. This technique can also work multiple targets at once.
- Awaken: If the person or people she turned to stone are still intact. All she need do is blow a kiss at them and the person in question is restored to normal.
- Pistol Kiss:
- Aromatic Leg: Hancock is able to use a projectile-like move by blowing a kiss, creating a heart-shaped bullet to fire at her victim by aiming it with her index finger, which she uses together with her Busoshoku Haki to hurt the foe.
- Slave Arrow:Hancock breathes in deeply and kisses out a heart; similar to her Pistol Kiss, but much bigger. She then pulls the heart back with a hand and, with a pop like that of a bubble, hundreds of arrows (all of them tipped and fletched with a stylized heart design) are fired and barrage her opponent(s) before petrifying them; the sheer number of arrows unleashed makes this move particularly difficult to evade. This technique not only petrifies anyone and anything that it hits, but somehow manages to freeze them in place, regardless of whether or not they were in motion or not, to the extent that she even stopped cannonballs in their tracks.
- Perfume Fever:Hancock does a handstand and spins around in order to deliver a series of kicks. Anything she strikes, whether animate or inanimate, instantly turns into stone and, in turn, breaks from the sheer force of her kicks. Unlike her other attacks, only the immediate area around the point of contact turns to stone, not the entire object.
- Love Reversal:
- Love Bomb:
- Love Knot:
- Eternal Love: