History (Fairy Tail Manga)Edit
At some point in his Childhood Lyon left his home to look for the strongest wizard in order train as their Apprentice. Eventually he ended in the Land of Isvan were he found the strongest wizard in the Country Ur who took him as apprentice and taught Ice-Make Magic.
Five World War PrologueEdit
Five World War Fairy Tail CampaignEdit
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Ice-Make ( Aisu Meiku): A form of Molding Magic that allows the user to create ice at his will and to shape it into objects. Lyon's proficiency in Ice-Make spells, after joining the Lamia Scale Guild, allowed him to quickly be selected to do S-Class jobs. As an Ice-Make user, Lyon is an individual resistant to cold and as such able to take damage from ice and snow-based attacks without sustaining major injury and is either completely to immune snow based attacks such as Eve Tearm's Snow Magic or is more resilient to it than other people.
- Dynamic Ice-Make: Unlike Gray whose version is Static (which allows him to create weapons and nonliving objects), Lyon´s Ice-Make is Living (aka Dynamic), which means most of his creations are animal familiars made from ice.
- Ice-Make: Eagle ( Īguru): Lyon creates several eagles that fly to his enemy and strike it. As a dynamic form of ice magic, these eagles can avoid any obstacles to hit its target.
- Ice-Make: Snow Dragon ( Sunō Doragon): Lyon creates an ice Dragon that rushes towards its targets, and crushes them.
- Ice-Make Hedgehog (針鼠ヘッジホッグ Hejjihoggu): Lyon covers majority of his body in spikes. Protecting him from melee attacks.
- Ice-Make Wolf
- Ice-Make: Snow Tiger ( Sunō Taigā): Lyon creates a tiger made out of ice that can rush towards, and bite its target.
- Ice-Make: Water Serpent ( Mizuchi): Lyon creates a large, spiraling serpent made of ice that freezes his intended target upon contact.
- Ice-Make: Ape ( Eipu): Lyon creates a large ape from ice.
- Ice-Make: Serpent:
- Ice Make: Eight-Headed Serpent
- Ice Make: Phoenix
- Ice-Make: Puffer Fish: Lyon creates a puffer fish made of ice and sends it towards the target, bashing it with its mass.
- Static Ice-Make: Even though Lyon has shown himself to be a master at using the Dynamic variation of Ice-Make Magic, he has demonstrated a few spells that shows he is capable of using the Static variation as well, though his level of usage seen so far is not as abundant as Gray's.
- Ice-Make: Ice Wall: A modified version of Ice-Make: Ice Geyser, this spell freezes the opponent rather than impaling them.
- Ice-Make: Shield ( Shīrudo): The user creates large pieces of ice in front of themselves, which then quickly reform into hexagonal pieces arranged in a shield-like barrier to protect everything behind it.
- Ice Make Stake